Thursday 15 December 2011

thats me, echaa :)

hyee ! I'm Siti Aishah Bte Mohd Zaid . Prefer , Echaa Moll . I'm sixteen years old . currently stayin' Bukit katil , Melaka . I'm studying at SMK DATO ABDUL RAHMAN YAAKUB , Merlimau Melaka . LOL :P . i hardly opened my eyes on 13 october 1995 at HBM ( hospital besar melaka ) .so my age 16 and next year become 17 . OMG ! i become oldd .this it's name life :) . i eldest child from 2 . 1 girl and 1 boy . so , i become crazy at home .my mom , zainon bte ahmad . my father ,mohd zaid bin salleh . my little brother , muhd nur ariff bin mohd zaid . seriously i love my family :)
my religion it's ISLAM . ilove my religionso much . it's safe at me and it's beauty at my eyes . love to do something crazy with my besties and bestfriend forever PIEJA HUNNY and MEL SYAZWI .
trust me . only they understand me . sometime , NOT . haha :) thats all about me :) kbaii .

No comments:

Post a Comment